The European Society for the History of the Human Sciences (ESHHS) invites submissions to its conference to be held from July 12 to July 14, 2017,
at the Seminar for the History of Science, University of Bari ‘Aldo Moro’, Italy.
Sessions, papers, workshops, round-tables and posters may deal with any aspect of the history of the human, behavioural and social sciences or with related historiographic and methodological issues.
However, this year’s conference will pay particular attention to:
- history and new trends in historiography of human sciences
- circulation and popularization of scientific knowledge
- history of the body
- comparative studies and cultural hegemonies in history of science
- laboratory science and professionalization
- theories and practices in the historical development of human sciences
Submissions: must be received by March 17, 2017.
For more information please see the second call for papers. We looking forward to your applications!